Saturday, February 25, 2017

Dedication ... or ... Re-Dedication ....


Dedication.  What does that word mean to you?

Was there a time when you dedicated your life to a person, to a cause, to a project you chose to work on (not that was assigned to you by someone else) or to The One you call "God?"

YHVH is The Name Elohim / El Shaddai told to Moshe / Moses to tell His children, the children of Yisrael / Israel.

In Genesis 1 and 2, YHVH uses Elohim as The Name used to refer to The One Who created everything in His own universe.  It all belongs to Him.  Who am I to choose to do things *my way,* rather than *His Way?*

There was a year during which I did admit, to YHVH directly, in prayer and in statements I made, more when I was alone than in public, that I did indeed believe in Yeshua as His Only-begotten Son and I knew Yeshua was, and always would be, my Redeemer, my Deliverer / Savior (from sin's dominance in my soul, and into His Spirit's wonderful, free dominion in my soul!) and my Master (some call Lord), for ever.

There was another year when I made that belief I already had ... public.

There was yet another year, when I re-dedicated my life and my life choices from that time forward to YHVH, alone, through my strong belief in Yeshua and in my belief in His Spirit being The One Who is my Teacher, Comforter and Advocate.

.... to be continued ....



















No comments:

Post a Comment